Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the update version, 1.22.0.2, (I had 1.22.0.1) to my apple computer. I have never had an issue before doing it on my apple. After I downloaded the new version, I unzipped the file and I get a file noted with:
swdl_premium.iso.md5 (all my older iso files showed: swdl_boombox_6.5 iso). Also, the new version only shows a picture with the lettering EXCE on it, not the normal file name with iso in the naming. I went ahead and trying to update my bike, I knew it would not work but, it just clocked.

I used a friends window computer with the windows 10 and get the same thing. I even tried updating the dealership info to my bike and get: media not readable.

I used two different flash sticks, one for each download. One if the flash sticks is the one I always have used without issue. On the HD site, it shows the file size of 840 MB for the new version, which is pretty much the size of most the other downloads.

Has anyone tried downloading version 1.22.0.2, if it worked, what was the procedure you used and which file(s) did you download to the flash stick?

Thanks for any input

·
Registered
753 Posts
The moco has done this with other updates in the past. Someone in IT published something they shouldn't have. Check back every couple of days and the full file will be there sooner or later. If not, it was only met for the new 19+ radios and the older software version will be back up for the 14-18.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^thanks for the info^^^^

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I did the dealership location update at the same time and thought previously that everything updated. Seems as though that is all that did. I was on my way out the door so when I saw "update complete" I assumed everything did. Hopefully HD will get their sh!t together and get the right file updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^All, thanks for the info^^^^

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I tried 1.22.0.2 last night and it failed . I have done the downloads in the past with no issues. I tried several times and it does not see the file. Monday I am going to give them a call.
The 1.22.0.2 is only to add support for P&A headset not sure what that is about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks I just joined the forum after purchasing a 2017 FLTRXS and this first post helped me with the same problem from Saturday. (Yes, I will be doing an intro and completing my profile but just looking around first) :smile:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I updated mine after the update came out..............the one thing that I did notice is that you cannot load the CVO update in a Non-CVO bike. In the past it didn't matter. but it does now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
According to other forums if you remove “_CVO” from the file name you can install on non-CVO. Have not tried this update yet as so many people were having issues because apparently H-D did not load the right files on the site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my bike with the Nav system and updated to Version: 1.22.0.2. Since then, I can't save any addresses. I can navigate and import routes from rider planner, but I can't save them directly from the bike. I called HD earlier and they are supposed to call me back tomorrow. I'm hoping their "call back" will be with a workable solution to this situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts