Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is a new product and it's not cheap I thought I'd put a link to my video. It's much brighter than the camera shows but you can get an idea of how well it spreads the light out. I can really see what's on the side of the road now. Side by side comparison to the stock headlight coming soon! https://youtu.be/cywdvT9qjHw

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure can...... probably because the music is properly acknowledged in the post.
I never did anything to acknowledge the music in it. Well the video is being processed without the music and it's taking forever. Note to self "Mute your tunes when your making a video" Check back later and it should be playable.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Your video is working now..... I called Youtube for you and had them activate the video, so feel free to send a case of beer and a few cigars my way!! :grin:

I never did anything to acknowledge the music in it. Well the video is being processed without the music and it's taking forever. Note to self "Mute your tunes when your making a video" Check back later and it should be playable.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Appreciate the videos and details. I don't think I'm sold yet that there is enough difference to be worth the $800 for the headlights. Don't get me wrong, every other light on my bike, save for the driving lights, are Custom Dynamics. And it was a no brainer to upgrade my 2011.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
hard to see in the video, but how far does it shine out? it looks like it fades before that really bright well defined arc. Is that annoying? It is a lot of money, but it's all there is on the market for now. It does look nice and bright though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts