Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had this on my 17 Special when I was riding with the stock seat. When I upgraded to a Mustang Super Touring, I had to get a taller 14”. In great condition, was used for 2K miles.

MSRP is $184.95, shipping will push it above $200, I’ll sell it for $140 and that includes shipping CONUS.

https://freedomshields.net/product/r...eld-2015-2018/

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hi Lu, nephew had me join your cool kids sight....lots of nice sharks, not ready to trade up yet, but if I do, the CVO skunk is my choice...GLWS.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Oh Lu, CVO with 21's and chromed front forks....Best mod nobody cares to do....Salute

·
Registered
317 Posts
Had this on my 17 Special when I was riding with the stock seat. When I upgraded to a Mustang Super Touring, I had to get a taller 14”. In great condition, was used for 2K miles.

MSRP is $184.95, shipping will push it above $200, I’ll sell it for $140 and that includes shipping CONUS.

https://freedomshields.net/product/r...eld-2015-2018/

Any scratches on it? Is it in like new condition? If both are a yes I am interested, can paypal you the money, thanks

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any scratches on it? Is it in like new condition? If both are a yes I am interested, can paypal you the money, thanks
Sorry, for not responding sooner, was in a business trip all week, it has no gouges or scratches that can be seen, but it has miniscule micro scratches from being cleaned with a micro fiber. You don’t notice them unless you point it out and see it at certain angles. PM me if you are still interested.

·
Registered
317 Posts
sent you a reply to your PM, thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
how about $110 and you pay for shipping costs.
no thanks, I came up $25 and you basically came down $5 as I know what it costs to ship.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no thanks, I came up $25 and you basically came down $5 as I know what it costs to ship.
Dude, I told you to go buy a new one from FreedomShields in a PM (after you low-balled me weeks ago) and now that you don't want to go that route you think that bringing this negotiation in the public is going to help you. I think that is pretty messed up and pathetic on your part.

I'm very patient and I'm not in a hurry to sell this item, in fact how about this, it's $250 + shipping just for you. It looks like you have never sold anything online so let me teach you some basics, shipping this item, because it is a large box, is going to be around $30. Oh and paypal takes fees out to the one who is receiving the funds. So don't even reply or even PM me ever again and hopefully you learn from this experience so you don't get the same rejection from other members in this forum (and others) in the future.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Dude, I told you to go buy a new one from FreedomShields in a PM (after you low-balled me weeks ago) and now that you don't want to go that route you think that bringing this negotiation in the public is going to help you. I think that is pretty messed up and pathetic on your part.

I'm very patient and I'm not in a hurry to sell this item, in fact how about this, it's $250 + shipping just for you. It looks like you have never sold anything online so let me teach you some basics, shipping this item, because it is a large box, is going to be around $30. Oh and paypal takes fees out to the one who is receiving the funds. So don't even reply or even PM me ever again and hopefully you learn from this experience so you don't get the same rejection from other members in this forum (and others) in the future.
Lu, it's not just you. The same guy tried to lowball me on one of the shields I was selling and then told me he could get a brand new for a couple bucks more than I was selling it for. If that was the case, then he'd have a shield now instead of publicly outing sellers. I just sold and shipped a shield yesterday and it cost over $30 to ship, so it's not like we're taking fat stacks to the bank on these sales. :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts