Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first CVO and I need to relocate the floorboards out and up. Do you guys know if the eglide goodies extenders and kury relocators fit the 15 RGUSE? I'm also open to suggestions for other good alternatives. Your input is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I just got my first CVO and I need to relocate the floorboards out and up. Do you guys know if the eglide goodies extenders and kury relocators fit the 15 RGUSE? I'm also open to suggestions for other good alternatives. Your input is much appreciated.
Most of those kits only extend the floorboards out. Not up and out.

And I just looked at the ones from VTwingoodies and they have this in the description:

DRIVER EXTENSION KIT FOR 2009-2014 FL TOURING MODELS - FOR CHROME PLATED STOCK BRACKETS ONLY - NOT RECOMMEND FOR STOCK BLACK BRACKETS OR CVO MODELS - WILL NOT FIT 2014 TRIKES w/ PARKING BRAKE.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
wachuko just put some on his new CVO RK. Might want to go check out cvoharley.com for more answers.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I sliced the mounting ears off a set of stock floorpans and rewelded them to give me out and up on my last bike. Sprayed them gloss black underneath. Yeah, I know, you can buy them that way, I just like to make my own stuff.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI for anyone who is interested. I tried and found out that the Kury relocators don't fit the 15 CVO. They would clear the lowers but the front bracket holes don't line up with the extension. you could probably grind down the floorboard bracket and make it work but I'm going to look at other options.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6 Posts
FYI for anyone who is interested. I tried and found out that the Kury relocators don't fit the 15 CVO. They would clear the lowers but the front bracket holes don't line up with the extension. you could probably grind down the floorboard bracket and make it work but I'm going to look at other options.
Could you drill out the extensions larger to line up with the brackets?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts