Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, i purchased my first harley with one thought in mind...........How can I Make her mines, so that when i ride her im enjoying the ride but looking good enjoying the ride :) so let the MODS begin............

I ditched the horn the day i brought her home from the dealer, in NY you have to be heard & seen and that horn wasnt doing it for me so for now i installed a set of Hela horns (2) painted em for now also, very distinct sound.....Until i get my exhaust from cobra

This is the stock horn

and this is what i replaced it with for now

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didnt want HDs alarm because i have RIDE by Scorpio on my other bikes & love getting text messages when you walk near my bike without even touching it and the bike wont start without the key FOB being near by so didnt make sense to me to pay for something i didnt need, also my 23" wheel has been ordered so i didnt want their ABS either

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres some new floor boards & pegs i installed along with these new highway pegs mounted off of the floor board by Kuryakyn

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and heres some RGB LED lights i started already but wont finish til my wheel arrives. Have some more goodies coming this week ill try to keep up on the pics

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks im just glad i do my own work otherwise i might be homeless lmao, been at this for years ill slow down sooner or later

·
Registered
985 Posts
Nice. Where did you get the wheel??
I got mine from FTD customs
Wheel tire rotors which I still haven't put on $1400. They are a small shop that makes 100% all there own stuff. Check em out online

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my wheel from RC Components, same wheel that i have on my M109, running a single sided rotor along with a Arnott Air Ride

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Looking good, keep the updates with pictures coming. :thumbup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So now i have a tracking # for my 23" wheel arriving on tuesday so my question, any Pros or Cons to Installing a 23" with, trees from Pickard 6 degree bolt on trees with the 23" cut throat wrap front fender & for the rear a Arnott air ride........im also changing out the fork oil to 30W as per Pickard's recommendation .....?

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
So now i have a tracking # for my 23" wheel arriving on tuesday so my question, any Pros or Cons to Installing a 23" with, trees from Pickard 6 degree bolt on trees with the 23" cut throat wrap front fender & for the rear a Arnott air ride........im also changing out the fork oil to 30W as per Pickard's recommendation .....?
You will have no problems with that setup at all, I do believe Pickard also recommends running a (their) 1" lowering kit......

Some sort of travel limiter setup would be a good idea too, cheap insurance to keep that lower tree out of your new and freshly painted fender

-1" kick stand probably wouldn't be a bad idea either, for those off camber parking situations :eek: on flat ground you'll be good

1 - 20 of 136 Posts