Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Rinehart True Duals, SE Heavy Breather, and SE Pro Super Tuner installed this past Friday and tuned on the dyno.

85/104

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's really nice for a stage 1 especially since you have true duals :D

makes doing a cam swap almost not necessary??

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice numbers but will not discard cam upgrade. Rode 2014 with stage 1 and don't pull like my 103 with 57H cam.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice numbers but will not discard cam upgrade. Rode 2014 with stage 1 and don't pull like my 103 with 57H cam.
How do you like your V&H PDs with HO mufflers? Do you have a dyno sheet you could post up? I'd love to see what the TQ curve looks like.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's really nice for a stage 1 especially since you have true duals :D

makes doing a cam swap almost not necessary??
Necessary? No.

Wanted? HELL YES!!! :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Very Nice! Would like to know what kind of gas mileage you get with that? Would you be so kind as to do some real world runs tryin' for best mileage? Just curious as to what it would be. Got a friend who has done some major work to a 103 ci (former 96 ci) "B" motor and claims numbers nearly identical to yours and says he still gets over 40 mpg.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Nice! Would like to know what kind of gas mileage you get with that? Would you be so kind as to do some real world runs tryin' for best mileage? Just curious as to what it would be. Got a friend who has done some major work to a 103 ci (former 96 ci) "B" motor and claims numbers nearly identical to yours and says he still gets over 40 mpg.
Not sure exactly. The problem is that I like to run 90+ on the interstate which is where most of my riding is. I only calculated one tank, and if I remember right I came out at 37mpg's. Good enough for me, and wwwaaaayyyy better than my Hemi Ram that gets 15mpg's! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts