Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
15" Light tint Freedom Shield -- Sold!

Used little, near new condition, complete with new well nuts. Very thick, polished edges, painted bottom. Comes with its own gasket that is far better than stock. Costs $185 new, sell for $120 shipped. Prefer PayPal. Mounted it measures 13 3/4" from the speedo shelf, 8 3/8" from top of radio housing. I bought a Madstad, don't need this one anymore.

Check out: http://freedomshields.net/Windshields/_ROAD_GLIDE.html

Shield is sold.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bump for a great shield. I have the 16" and love it. I'm 6'6. Very nice finish on them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just wanna be sure I'm measuring from same spot as you...if you measure from the center retaining screw to the top edge of shield, how many inches do you get?

TIA :)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just wanna be sure I'm measuring from same spot as you...if you measure from the center retaining screw to the top edge of shield, how many inches do you get?

TIA :)
I measured 15". When I bought it originally it was called "stock height", since then he has converted to selling in inches the way you describe, center screw hole to the top of the shield. I really think it is more important as to the measured vertical height from some place on the bike. Freedom measures from the bottom lip of the radio housing vertically which was 12 1/4". I didn't measure that one. Shield is off the bike in a box now. My other 2 measurements are listed above.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts