Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's installed what under the fairing? I am leaning towards a BT2180 but wondering what else people have had good performance with. I'm interested in a good clean signal for clear sound. Amp will be paired up with a single pair of Arc Moto 602.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i have the Arc Audio 125.2 mini with same speakers they have plug and play cabling and a good bracket system to mount it under radio no drilling or modifying structure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Arc XDI 600.4 I installed a new inner support bracket as well.... made the fit a lot nicer

stock on the left, new on the right with amp and HU mounted

·
Registered
590 Posts
I used a JL hx 280 bridged 140 per channle at 4 ohms payed 179.00 from creative audio (on sale) jl makes some of the cleanest most efficient amps. I then used biktronics 6.5 coaxles and there line leveler and a good amp.install kit.I think I'm into the whole thing for 500.00 can't beat the sound quality poly filled the pods not sure if it made a difference.a friend payed almost triple that for his system, boy is he pissed at me!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Arc XDI 600.4 I installed a new inner support bracket as well.... made the fit a lot nicer

stock on the left, new on the right with amp and HU mounted

Spazz, by chance to you know the dimensions for max amp size with their mount? I called them but their in Daytona and couldn't answer my question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts