Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bluetooth with my phone works great. However, the stock music player app sucks. Any feedback on what you are using with a Droid and pros and cons would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
209 Posts
I use the google default music player on my nexus 5 and it works fine. The BT on my 15 RGS is a little finicky sometimes. But 9.5 out of 10 it connects without a problem and even allows me to change / skip songs. I also use IHeart radio depending if I want to stream or not while on the road.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
1,344 Posts
I use USB sticks with all my music on them... way easier for me

· Registered
8,503 Posts
I use the Google music app on my Samsung and have not had any issues. I also stream Pandora and use a flash stick from time to time. Pandora and the Google music app have work just fine with my Bluetooth and the hand controls have always worked for me with both. I do have an issue with the flash drive from time to time: sometimes the hand controls will not let me move to the next song and on occasion the infotainment radio will not recgonize the flash drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.