Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From basically a stage1 , stock 103 , Ness big sucker , FM head pipe w 4" Rinehart slip ons , Power Commender V. 75hp/97tq.... Decided to go w the S&S 110 kit , S&S 585 cam , heads CNC port n polish,valve job, 10.2 Compression ...All work and tune done by Andrew @ Rosa's Cycles in Huntington Village NY . 109hp/123tq !!! Runs and feel great .....pulls real strong , LOVE IT !!!

Cheenzo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Huge gains ! That hits hard right where you want it. Good quality parts working together. Nice tune also!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Very nice...Andrew Rosa and his team do great work and excellent customer service.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Congrats, looks like a real fun ride!! Also always hear good things about Rosa Cycles

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I have few buddies that swear by Rosa's , this is the first time I've used him , nothing but good things to say about Andrew and his crew now , bike is a blast to ride , runs like a raped ape now !!! Very pleased w my dealing w Andrew , answered all my questions and spent time to discuss the build with me and steered me in the right direction . Told me it would take about a week to do all the work ....to my surprise had the bike back to me in four days ....two thumbs up!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts