Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Road Glide, stock 103" motor with Wood TW-222 cams, D&D Fatcat 2/1

From our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FuelMoto
Justin brought us his 2015 Road Glide for Wood TW-222 cams & D&D Fatcat 2/1 exhaust, we dyno tuned it with Dynojet Power Vision. Amazing results for a cam, exhaust & tune

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome results Jamie!!!

If I was using these 222 cams in a 103 road glide and a vance and hines Pro Pipe, would you recommend the standard pro pipe or the high output pro pipe?

And would you expect similar results to the D&D fat cat dyno you posted?

Thanks.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome results Jamie!!!

If I was using these 222 cams in a 103 road glide and a vance and hines Pro Pipe, would you recommend the standard pro pipe or the high output pro pipe?

Thanks.
For a 103" with TW-222 cams for the V&H Pipes I would use the standard Pro Pipe and modify the baffle. I would expect very similar results to the D&D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Awesome results Jamie!!!

Thanks.
I have the same set up. Put in the 22 cams. So far I have to admit I'm not impressed. Doesn't seem that I got any more torque. Used a download sent to me but I haven't had it dyno'ed yet since I have to go to vegas to have it done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts