Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my painted saddlebag and t/p spoiler w/light. I must say that they dropped the ball with changing the design from the previous years. The spoilers looks cheaply made, thin and fragile. They can't compare to the sturdiness and thick construction of the previous model. I wish I wouldve seen them in person prior to buying them. The light bars looks solid and similar to the previous model. Just thought I'll share my observation.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I looked at the new style for the new bike. I had installed the old style on my '11 and really liked them. Wasn't too sure about the new ones though. Glad to hear your feedback (sorry you don't like them) as I made the right choice in not getting them for the new bike. I did get the lights that mount on the lower portion of the bags. Will put them on this weekend sometime.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohio, If I would've known, I would've brought the light that go on the back part of the saddlebags as you mentioned and lighted t/p rack.

Spaz, it took 2 1/2 week from PC Pain. But the still waiting on my T/P. It's 7 weeks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
i am now on 5 weeks waiting for my t/p. my buddy put in his order the same day and got his in 3 weeks. I am waiting on amber whiskey painted, he got his charcoal. hoping it gets here soon.

·
Registered
115 Posts
mine is supposed to come off backorder yesterday hopefully it shipped tuesday. I guess it all depends on what color your waiting for.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine arrived today and I ordered it 01/14.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts