Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. it's been too long... but I finally bit the bullet and had a dyno done with a TTS Master Tune.... crate 120 ST running D&D Boss Boarzilla. The Power Vision and Target Tune Wideband O2 module just didnt work for me like I thought it would. Nice smooth curves.. not too bad for living at 5500ft elevation!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looks Great to me… Should be a handful!

Reactions: Spazz

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
6th gear run? Can't say I've seen that before. Nice numbers and yeah, that is a smooth looking curve. Should be a blast!

Reactions: Spazz

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Looks great! You're going to cause me to start doing shit to this bike now. Cut it out!

Congrats bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Me LIKEY!!!!! I'm going to have to insist on a sound clip of that Boarzilla, that exhaust has got to sound amazing with your set up!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys... I'm happy with it.. for now... LMAO!!! I almost pulled the trigger on the 124 kit a few months back and held off... now I think I'm leaning that way again...

I just got it back today... runs like a completely different scoot now! Way better than before. I had just enuf break in the weather to get home.

Ken... I'll stir the pot... start saving for the 124 kit... you will NOT be sorry

Good seeing some old names on here... been gone way too long... life been keeping me busy

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me LIKEY!!!!! I'm going to have to insist on a sound clip of that Boarzilla, that exhaust has got to sound amazing with your set up!
I can do that for you... it does sound fricken awesome... I cant lie.

Gimme some time to get some good weather though

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
6th gear run? Can't say I've seen that before. Nice numbers and yeah, that is a smooth looking curve. Should be a blast!
Me neither... I was impressed. My guys take good care of me..

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Thanks guys... I'm happy with it.. for now... LMAO!!! I almost pulled the trigger on the 124 kit a few months back and held off... now I think I'm leaning that way again...

I just got it back today... runs like a completely different scoot now! Way better than before. I had just enuf break in the weather to get home.

Ken... I'll stir the pot... start saving for the 124 kit... you will NOT be sorry

Good seeing some old names on here... been gone way too long... life been keeping me busy

I wouldn't spend the money on 4 more cubes but better cams would definitely be in the mix. Maybe even messaging the heads a bit even though they are not terrible but swapping those 259E cams out would get you mid to upper 130's on both Hp and Tq in a heartbeat and that's not a ton of money and you still have the reliability.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't spend the money on 4 more cubes but better cams would definitely be in the mix. Maybe even messaging the heads a bit even though they are not terrible but swapping those 259E cams out would get you mid to upper 130's on both Hp and Tq in a heartbeat and that's not a ton of money and you still have the reliability.
Tw9b cams added to my junk get me at 137tq and 130hp...

Same cam used in 124 kit will yield close to 146tq and 141hp...

But I hear ya... $400 vs close to $3K with heads.. I dont know

Reactions: RGKen
1 - 11 of 11 Posts