·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice looking set of bars. What does PC cost for something like this?
I honestly dont even know. I'm assuming somewhere around $50, potentially less if I am having other items done.

I have to get the fork legs done on my wife's FXR along with some other bits from the roadglide this winter.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I like them a lot. I emailed him to see if he could make more with the same pecs.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I too sent him an email to see if he's planning on producing some more roadglide bars ... great price, looks fantastic, could be a winner. I would have them painted candy orange...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He wants me to test fit them and take some pictures before making more of them.

I'll be sure to post the pics when i get them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any updates on the bars?????
I dont have them yet. Coming USPS i should have them this week. Delivery date says 10-13 - 10/20

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Correction! My wife just called and said they are delivered. I'll post some pics later but wont be able to mock them up till tomorrow probably.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bars are in, very well built. Unfortunately i had no time last night to mock them up.

I was hoping i could move the stockers out of the way enough without disconnecting stuff but there isnt much room to do that.

I'll get them bolted on there tonight one way or the other.

Here are some crummy pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Couple more. The picture of them "on the bike" is them sitting on top of the clamp and cover.

Looks like they are going to clear the windshield with the bars turned even with them kicked forward.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I put them on the bike briefly to check clearances. WIth them straight up they just barely clear the windshield at full lock. This is a 15"
Cee Baileys Super Step Contour. I think the controls may hit at full lock but they may just barely clear it. For the record, my mirrors hit the windshield at full lock with the stock bars depending on how the mirrors are adjusted.

The step for the master cylinder on the right side lands just about the edge of the windshield.

The guage cluster is just sitting on top of the wiring/bars. I didnt take my stock bars off completely becasue i am not ready to install. Bars will clear the cluster and only block the edges of the bezel. I think its actually a perfect fit bar for my setup. They have a bit more pullback than i was planning on getting but i think they are going to be more comfortable as a result.

Now off to the powdercoater with some other stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
This site costs me some more. I talked to Shawn with email serveral times. He really was patient and answered all my questions. I ordered the bars on Saturday, and he notified me he shipped them today Monday. Now he sent me an email sunday, saying that he was going to start fabricating, but I thought he was going to get at it soon. But, he meant it, he was starting them now! Check em out. This is my 3rd set of bars on this bike. I really don't mind changing the bars. I must need therapy. lol

http://shop.badseedcycles.com/main.sc

·
Registered
498 Posts
This site costs me some more. I talked to Shawn with email serveral times. He really was patient and answered all my questions. I ordered the bars on Saturday, and he notified me he shipped them today Monday. Now he sent me an email sunday, saying that he was going to start fabricating, but I thought he was going to get at it soon. But, he meant it, he was starting them now! Check em out. This is my 3rd set of bars on this bike. I really don't mind changing the bars. I must need therapy. lol

http://shop.badseedcycles.com/main.sc
Shawn is a great guy and I worked with him to develop the 14" bars. He has been waiting for some pics from me; I just got the bars back from chroming on Friday after a 4 week wait. Here is what his bars look like so far. I still need to purchase controls before installing them.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Great Looking bars. Can't waite to see mine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts