Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I wondered what you put on. Now your going to have a bigger problem. Bugs down your sleeves. LOL:D Can't wait to see the bars on there. Get some pics on here.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
interesting that your Yaffe 16" measures 19". Wouldn't be street legal for me @ 5' 8". Hope the install goes well.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
interesting that your Yaffe 16" measures 19". Wouldn't be street legal for me @ 5' 8". Hope the install goes well.
Man, I aint sure, how ya measure these things, but on my 10's from bottom to top, they measure 13-1/4 inches. I know thats not how ya actually measure an Ape,...mayb Chainsaw can chime in???
hehe
Here is a couple more measurements.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
You gonna wire em yourself? Should look killer when your done..

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Gonna be SWEEEEET! You could have skipped the photo with your foot. I know they're monkey bars but I didn't need to see your primate appendages.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gonna be SWEEEEET! You could have skipped the photo with your foot. I know they're monkey bars but I didn't need to see your primate appendages.
Have ya ever used 'The Bananna in the Tail Pipe' trick?
LOL!
Apologize for the Cameras 'Eye'. AS I was not aware.
I checked the rest and its all clear to view.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man, I aint sure, how ya measure these things, but on my 10's from bottom to top, they measure 13-1/4 inches. I know thats not how ya actually measure an Ape,...mayb Chainsaw can chime in???
hehe
Here is a couple more measurements.
Neano, the way that you measure the height of the apes is going from the center line of the bar that the risers bolt to to the center line of the "grip" bars.

Yaffe's stuff tends to run a little high, but they are really hot rod. I have a set of the 10" and the are about 11" or so. I am going to go up to the 14" s here in the near future.

But awesome job so far man, NOW GET SOME MORE PICTURES UP!!!! :D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts