Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Wondered if anyone installed 16's yet. I have seen a lot of 14's. I am trying to find out the cable lengths for install w/abs. I have a 2103 Road Glide Custom.

Thanks everyone,

payner

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been looking around for a lot of different bars..yaffe, khromewerks, ness, LA Choppers, Paugho, Roland Sands, etc. but I was really wanting the 1.5" bar. I personally think you need a big bar to go with the size of the forks and fairing to make them look beefy like the rest of the bike, also being American made and a military discount!! I'll post pics when they are done...

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have been looking around for a lot of different bars..yaffe, khromewerks, ness, LA Choppers, Paugho, Roland Sands, etc. but I was really wanting the 1.5" bar. I personally think you need a big bar to go with the size of the forks and fairing to make them look beefy like the rest of the bike, also being American made and a military discount!! I'll post pics when they are done...

I have 16" black hill Country 1" 1/5 they are awesome, Don't know the leanth of the cables will look at the paper work had the stealer install them.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I'm with ya on this one. I think the 1.5" bars just complement the Shark nose fairing perfectly.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
279 Posts
I am currently putting the 16" Malos on my Glide. I went +10 on everything to be safe. The clutch probably could go +8 and the brake +8 or maybe even +6. I like the extra room just in case. Ill post pics when everything is finally back together.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Here is a picture of the bars behind. I went without the meathooks. I liked the flow of the bars better that way.

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
looks great and wondering how you ran your clutch cable. I went with +8 both sides and had to run the clutch on the inside of the triple trees, not around the outside of it. If you ran it on the inside, watch out for the cable getting pinched between the triple tree and the neck when turning the bars full left.

·
Registered
56 Posts
everyone with the 16" malos, how high of a windsheild are you running? i kind of want the windsheild at about the hight of the bars or maybe a hair lower

1 - 16 of 16 Posts