Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Just got a 16 RGU.. would it be safe to say the FP3 will work for this bike as well.. don't think they didn't anything different than 15

I was thinking of a Cobra Power pro FI2000 for the constant autotune no matter what you have on it.. but dont think they have one for the 15/16 yet..

any advise welcome..

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I am using the FP3 on my '15 FLTRUSE. See no reason why it wouldn't work with a '16. Awesome tuner & support from V&H is top shelf!
Contact Drew at HogPro (he's on this forum) for the best price!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a FP3 on my '16 RGU and am really happy with it. Be sure to read the sticky from Spazz and do the autotune!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I have a FP3 on my '16 RGU and am really happy with it. Be sure to read the sticky from Spazz and do the autotune!
FP3 is a killer little tuner and you will be very happy with it.... and yeah... do the auto-tune.. well worth it on any setup....

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Have the fp3 on the wide glide. Auto tune feature works great. Very happy with it. I'll be putting one in the 15 Road Glide asap

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I am using the FP3 on my '15 FLTRUSE. See no reason why it wouldn't work with a '16. Awesome tuner & support from V&H is top shelf!
Contact Drew at HogPro (he's on this forum) for the best price!
Thanks. I do have the best price and FP3 is always in stock. Now if I only had a 2015 or 2016 I'd be ready for an FP3 myself.

Drew

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I dont see that product on your site, how much do they go for?
Call Drew

HogPro Wheels
8855 Canoga Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818)886-6545
Toll Free 1-877-4HOGPRO

·
Registered
166 Posts
So one of the techs at my dealer says that this will void warranty. Any Truth to that? Also I've been trying to contact Vance and Hines for over a week to transfer my FP3 from my 15 RGS to my new 16 RGU anyone got a good number?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
So one of the techs at my dealer says that this will void warranty. Any Truth to that? Also I've been trying to contact Vance and Hines for over a week to transfer my FP3 from my 15 RGS to my new 16 RGU anyone got a good number?

Thanks
Once the FP3 is 'married' to a VIN... thats it.... you cannot re-license it for another VIN like the PV. This was the last I heard... and I don't think that changed.

The FP3 will NOT void your warranty.. unless they can prove that a problem was CAUSED by the FP3 tuner.... which can't happen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts