Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for - before and after dyno runs on a bone stock '16 RGU then with stage 1 mods.

Actually, what's more important than dyno numbers is seat of the pants feel. Did it make a difference you could feel? How about sound? Is there a big increase in exhaust noise? I like my bikes a little louder than stock, but not too much louder.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never had it Dyno'ed Stock but I am sure there is an article somewhere by HD saying what it has - Mine is not an Ultra so not sure what Diff the wet heads make but see this thread for my '16 RG results

http://www.roadglide.org/54-dyno-results/279657-16-rg-stage-1-dyno-results.html
I found a motorcycle magazine dyno of a stock '16 RGU that reported 79 HP and 95 torque. I'm wondering if an independent test would be any different, but more important than numbers is seat of the pants feel from somebody who has ridden a bone stock RGU compared to the same bike after stage 1.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I found a motorcycle magazine dyno of a stock '16 RGU that reported 79 HP and 95 torque. I'm wondering if an independent test would be any different, but more important than numbers is seat of the pants feel from somebody who has ridden a bone stock RGU compared to the same bike after stage 1.
I can only speak to the RG non Wet Head and say I rode mine brand new and bone stock for about 300 miles before I began modding - I think it is really tough to measure that from a new motor as a bone stock off the showroom floor and a bone stock after 2500 miles are 2 different motors IMO but I can say my RG bone stock to my RG now is a huge difference and worth every penny - More Trq (think 3rd gear rolls), More Off the Line, Runs and Breathes better and the sound is just the toppings on the already awesome sundae that is a HD BT

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had my stone stock 16RGU dyno tuned a couple months ago. 79h/101t.
They used the Mastertune.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My RGU has the chisled intake, Dragula 2 with the 2.55 baffle and screamin eagle race tuner. The dealer did the dyno and here is what we got.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts