Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike runs like a scalded dog but runs so hot my right thigh is cooking. Dealership says the mid-frame heat deflectors won't fit with the D&D Fat Cat 2:1 pipes. Any suggestions is really appreciated.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Bike runs like a scalded dog but runs so hot my right thigh is cooking. Dealership says the mid-frame heat deflectors won't fit with the D&D Fat Cat 2:1 pipes. Any suggestions is really appreciated.
Will the fans for the M8 that sit behind the rear cylinder work with your set up?

You might need to have some leather sewn to the right thigh area of your riding pants or get a sheep skin pelt that drapes over that area.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the same pipe and the same issue. Bike runs awesome though. Try Captain Itch crotch coolers. That is what I am going to try.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Great Mark Twain quote sharkbreath, he was wise beyond his years.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain

·
Registered
998 Posts
Will the fans for the M8 that sit behind the rear cylinder work with your set up?

You might need to have some leather sewn to the right thigh area of your riding pants or get a sheep skin pelt that drapes over that area.

Can not use fan with the D&D. Says right on there website. These are the 2 reasons why I did not go with the Billet cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had my bike on the Dyno and it dramatically reduced the felt temps off the pipes. I was running a Fuel Moto base map for the Stage 4. I was getting some de-cel pop on that map. The de-cel pop is all gone now as is the felt heat. It is much better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts