Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of 18 inch chrome spoke wheels. Came off my 2005, and are almost new. Come with rotors and pulley. Shown in pic below.

Make me an offer

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
you say alomst new, how many miles did you put on them? any dings on them from rocks and etc?

where are you located? any idea how much weight we're talking about so i can get a sense of the shipping costs? i suspect they will fit my '06 RG, but do you know for sure? I don't recall any changes they made between '05 & '06 in that area.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tire size on the rear is a 160 but does not have much tread left on it. I would have to check on the front tire size. I would guess they have about 3000 miles on them (low mileage bike). No defects that I have noticed. The previous owner stated they were after market wheels.
Not sure on fitment from 05-06, I also don't believe there were changes from 05-06. I will check on the number of spokes when I get home.
I am in the Salt Lake City area.

Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Paul. I sent the photo to hdwheels.com and they came back with this info...

Front: 18x3.5, Steel rim, 80 polished stainless steel round spokes, Cross lacing, Chrome plated rim and hub, Tire 130/70-18 Metzeler ME-880

Rear: 18x4.25, Steel rim, 80 polished stainless steel spokes, Cross lacing, Chrome plated rim and hub, Tire 160/60-18 or 150/70-18 Metzeler ME-880

their info looks/sounds about right.

SLC isn't far from Phoenix, so I don't expect shipping should be too bad. I assume they are off the bike. How much to the wheels weigh? If we make a deal, I would want the tires removed before shipment. My tires are about worn too, so I would put a new set on these new wheels if this all works out. I think all I need is the weight. I will make an offer based on the cost to get them down here.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds right.....yes they are off the bike. I have the boxes my new wheels came in, which I can use to ship. I will have the tires removed and get the weight and box dimensions (seems they worry about the box size more than weight). Should not be too bad to Phoenix. I will send you a pm with my number.

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts