Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd see if anyone's interested in buying my HD windshield...19", clear, comes with rubber windshield trim (that actually stays in place), part # 58283-04B. I bought this shield last year when my bike was new and I was taking a trip to Fla. Like many others on here, I have since replaced this shield and moved onto something else. It's too tall for me anyway @ 5'8" as I was looking through it. It was only used for this trip and immediately came off after I got back and has just been sitting in my basement. The windshield is in excellent condition, I just looked it over and could find no scratches or other imperfections. List price on this windshield is $169.95, I'd like to get $120 shipped to the lower 48. PM me if interested...Thanks, Woody

·
Registered
79 Posts
I thought I'd see if anyone's interested in buying my HD windshield...19", clear, comes with rubber windshield trim (that actually stays in place), part # 58283-04B. I bought this shield last year when my bike was new and I was taking a trip to Fla. Like many others on here, I have since replaced this shield and moved onto something else. It's too tall for me anyway @ 5'8" as I was looking through it. It was only used for this trip and immediately came off after I got back and has just been sitting in my basement. The windshield is in excellent condition, I just looked it over and could find no scratches or other imperfections. List price on this windshield is $169.95, I'd like to get $120 shipped to the lower 48. PM me if interested...Thanks, Woody

I am interested, will follow up with a PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts