Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put 900 miles on my new to me 2013 RGU, and I haven't bought anything for her (except lots of 93 octane:D), until last night! Nothing too crazy, just a Ram Mount X-Grip phone holder with the Tough Claw Grip, and a Miccus Mini Jack RX blue-tooth adapter. I've heard a lot of good things about both products so hopefully they will live up to the reviews.

like I said nothing crazy, but its a start!:D

http://www.miccus.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Receiver-p/bbmr-02.htm
https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-400-C-UN7U

·
Registered
761 Posts
Stay strong man. My 13 RGU had 600 miles when I scattered it out the first time. Been apart a few more times. It's a vicious cycle. Don't give in;)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Reminds me of an old Carpenters somg "we've only just begun"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stay strong man. My 13 RGU had 600 miles when I scattered it out the first time. Been apart a few more times. It's a vicious cycle. Don't give in;)
Bhahahaha... I dont know if im gonna go that far this winter... but you never know:cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reminds me of an old Carpenters somg "we've only just begun"
This is more then likely true... although I didnt do a whole hell of a lot to my batwing in the 7 years I had her

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
This is more then likely true... although I didnt do a whole hell of a lot to my batwing in the 7 years I had her

That may be true but you weren't a member of RG.org either. May as well prepare yourself. It's gonna happen .. Especially if you attend M&G's or a Shark Week lol. Congrats on the ride !!

·
Registered
188 Posts
What brand slip-ons are those. I like the angle of the tips and think they match the angle of the bags perfectly.

·
Registered
761 Posts
What brand slip-ons are those. I like the angle of the tips and think they match the angle of the bags perfectly.
Screamin Eagle Street Cannons with slash up/down/out end caps. They did match the bag angle pretty well. I've since changed to CVO style bags and RC mufflers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

That may be true but you weren't a member of RG.org either. May as well prepare yourself. It's gonna happen .. Especially if you attend M&G's or a Shark Week lol. Congrats on the ride !!
I will keep that in mind, lol.

·
Registered
337 Posts
What MJ'sdouble said is true. I joined this forum about two days after buying my RG in the fall of last year. By this spring I had change the exhaust system, wheels, handle cars, AC, signal lights, front forks (inside and out), speakers, AMP...you get the picture.

This winter I am already planning at least cams, if I can't afford to build a larger powerplant, plus another stereo upgrade.

It hurts so bad...but I love it. :cool:

Hawkman

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
That's how it starts. 1 item and now it is all over, you are so screwed from here on out because it is like an addiction :D :eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So are you saying the long winters here in MA are going to put a hole in my wallet? Lol:eek:

On a side note, about a week after I bought the bike I got a call from the dealership's customer service rep to "check in with me" and how I liked the bike, yada yada yada, and he asks if I ordered any parts that needed to be picked up. I said no, I plan on riding it for the season and making my tweaks in the off season. He goes "Oh, thats a good idea. You are really going to love it when you go to the SE Stage 1. Really feel it in the seat." To which I responded "i'm going from an 80 CID evo, to a 103 CID twinkie. I dont think I need any extra in the seat anytime soon." And he goes, "oh yeah I guess you are right"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts