Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the last minute decision to ride down to Destin for the weekend. Can't wait to get some saddle time - Been itching all winter!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
955 Posts
There is too much high octane gasoline in the world. It is our duty to burn as much as possible, as quickly as possible.

Glad to know you're doing your part! Have fun, ride safe!!!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I have no idea where Destin is, but have a great ride. A little envy goin on here, no dry pavement in the forecast here for the week-end. On the up side, the sun is supposed to peek out today and tomorrow.
The sun is always an issue when it comes out during the week. I start having problems with my vision, cuz I just can't see my ass bein at work all day when the sun is shining.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have no idea where Destin is, but have a great ride. A little envy goin on here, no dry pavement in the forecast here for the week-end. On the up side, the sun is supposed to peek out today and tomorrow.
The sun is always an issue when it comes out during the week. I start having problems with my vision, cuz I just can't see my ass bein at work all day when the sun is shining.

Rowdy

Rowdy,
If I'm not mistaken it's Destin FL. In the panhandle of Florida by Fort Walton Beach, almost in Alabama.

·
Registered
195 Posts
What kind of winter you been having down in Georgia????? I'm up in NC and haven't stopped riding. Pretty much been a cold fall all winter long. We had 70 degree weekend days in January and February! Actually, it was 70 today and i hit the road for a couple hours (got off work early :)).

Seriously though... enjoy your ride and be safe!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of winter you been having down in Georgia????? I'm up in NC and haven't stopped riding. Pretty much been a cold fall all winter long. We had 70 degree weekend days in January and February! Actually, it was 70 today and i hit the road for a couple hours (got off work early :)).

Seriously though... enjoy your ride and be safe!
Busted... its been a crazy mild, warm winter here in west central GA. I've done some short rides but due to work trips (some up there to Fayetteville), I just ain't been able to string any miles together. This'll be 500 + miles I'm looking forward to!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Busted... its been a crazy mild, warm winter here in west central GA. I've done some short rides but due to work trips (some up there to Fayetteville), I just ain't been able to string any miles together. This'll be 500 + miles I'm looking forward to!

Enjoy every minute of it brotha!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I delayed my trip a day due to weather - best decision I've made in a long time, besides buying the shark. :D

Perfect riding weather today, logged 290 miles. Fixing to have some adult beverages with friends here now that it's parked. :eek:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
lookin at short shorts I betcha

spring break jus gettin started down there

JtB
The short shorts I was looking at were being worn by this gal. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got back from Destin, FL safe and sound. Total miles on RG this trip - 555.5; what are the odds? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts