Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just out of curiosity I am wondering if anyone has heard reviews or have ran the Dan Moto highway man 2-1 pipe. Looks pretty good and is dirt cheap for a full system, that's why I'm asking about it. Any opinions send them my way. Thanks
I've always run Supertrapp 2-1s and am thinking of possibly going to this pipe depending on feed back

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Don't worry about gas fumes. No issues with the pipe i had. You can always modify your oem head pipe. That way you can have heat shields. The Dan moto doesn't have heat shields. But you could wrap it. If you choose to modify your stock head pipe it's real simple and looks good. Here is one I did. About 40 for a tip and 30-40 for the exhaust 45 elbow. It's just another option. .

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Just another opinion, but in most cases ya get what ya pay for, and "cheap" is not necessarily a savings in the long run. If you are running that style pipe for looks, it may work for you, but if you are going for the 2-1 performance, maybe not. Just to be clear, that's my opinion without having done any research on the product.

Rowdy

·
Registered
548 Posts
The Dan Moto doesn't curve out like torqu's, and exits about underneath the saddlebag. I ran a short Supertrapp and a short Thunderheader on a bagger before either one offered the longer version, and you and your passenger will get gassed in slower traffic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for input guys, didn't realize how short it was. I'm gonna be sticking with the Supertrapp 2-1

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks for input guys, didn't realize how short it was. I'm gonna be sticking with the Supertrapp 2-1
Good choice. Make great power, easy on the ears doing 500 mile days on the Interstates. If you like a "bark" when your into the throttle, have it tuned with an open end cap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts