Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I've seen 1 1/2". Those are pretty beefy looking. I can only imagine what 2" diameter would look like.

Good like with your search. Let us know what you come up with.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I suppose you can get the wires through them with out screwing them up. And the brake line and the clutch cable or line.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm surprised that 2" diameter bars clear the center instrument housing..............

And even if they did you're gonna play hell trying to install and tighten the two torx head screws that hold the instrument cluster into the instrument housing.

·
Super Moderator
12,350 Posts
Never saw 2”, but would like to see what they look like. I’m happy with my 1-1/2”.

·
Registered
983 Posts
This was exactly my first thought.
Anyway, I would think that your asking for problems with the extra weight, which is going to put stress on the risers, bushings, instrument cluster, etc. I could be wrong, but just my thoughts.
Lil Chief

·
Registered
18 Posts
KST make them for Road Glides.

I've got a set of 14" Vanguards on my 2019. Easy to wire and fit and look perfect on the Glide.

Way better than the 1.5" bars I used to have.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
KST make them for Road Glides.

I've got a set of 14" Vanguards on my 2019. Easy to wire and fit and look perfect on the Glide.

Way better than the 1.5" bars I used to have.
I missed those. I have the Vanguard Spearhead on mine and they're only 1.5". Didn't realize they are available in 2".

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts