Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
I went onto factory 47 website to order my bars and was checking out when the shipping popped up and said shipping was $200 ! wtf????????? if they charge that much for shipping I will go with another maker; such as vindickta!!!!!!!!! I know they have top notch bars but 200 shipping? somebody smoking too much shit in cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the bars are free.:grin:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I went onto factory 47 website to order my bars and was checking out when the shipping popped up and said shipping was $200 ! wtf????????? if they charge that much for shipping I will go with another maker; such as vindickta!!!!!!!!! I know they have top notch bars but 200 shipping? somebody smoking too much shit in cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are you?

I paid 55 for shipping to Ohio. Bars and anarchy bag guards. 2 separate boxes

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Wow, I just checked it about an hour ago and it does show 200.00...Maybe the airline captain will bring it to your door.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Dude's not kidding! I too just went to their site and when I hit check out, and BAM $200.00 shipping! Nope, NADA, no thank you.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Some of you may be out of touch with shipping costs. I have a set of bars here I can't afford to ship back so I'm stuck with them. Cheapest I could get from Ohio to Texas was 78 bucks. The bars were 100. Not worth it.

But like I said up above. I called in my order. Shipping was 55 bucks. 2 separate boxes. 12 inch signature bars and the anarchy bag guards. Good size boxes.

I'd call and not just assume that's the flat rate. Could be an error.

·
Registered
43 Posts
As above, I would give them a call. Last week shipping to the US was $100 and to Canada was $130. Today on the website US is $200 and Canada is still $130 so it looks like a gremlin from the Interweb.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Put in your shipping address and it will give you the actual shipping cost. I just ordered mine Saturday night, getting them shipped to Virginia and will have them this coming Friday. I think the shipping was $75.

Bill

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I am in Southaven,ms across the stateline from Memphis ,tn! I im them on fb girl said shipping quote was correct had a smart ass attitude too when I questioned her! NO THANK YOU! DONT NEED THEM THAT BAD NO I DONT WANT THEM AT ALL!

·
Site Sponsor
14 Posts
We apologize for the confusion but it is not that cost.

Hello this is Andrew from Factory 47. Hey rebeltitanfan63 I apologize bro. It is not $200 it only shows that for the USPS option before you type in a zip code. The website will not know your shipping cost until you finish typing your address. Then it will actually give you a proper shipping cost through Fed Ex. I really do apologize for any confusion. We ship Fed Ex and even though the box is only 15lbs Fed Ex makes us use dimensional weight due to the box size 40x20x10 so they consider it a 48lb box. Well at least thanks to this issue we have joined the forum. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I spoke with Kristen on the phone today. And I believe I ordered my bars from you Andrew on Black Friday. Customer service has been awesome.

Looking forward to getting my F47 gear.

·
Site Sponsor
14 Posts
Sounds good Bill If im not at the shop email me cause I check that more often. Thanks RFG7680 yeah that was me it was a little crazy that day lol with that discount. Make sure to send us some pics after so I can post them online.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Sounds good Bill If im not at the shop email me cause I check that more often. Thanks RFG7680 yeah that was me it was a little crazy that day lol with that discount. Make sure to send us some pics after so I can post them online.

Welcome aboard f47, it's about time you got here.

A great opportunity to showcase your bars, I love mine!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hey Andrew,

While you're here, a lot of the discussions on your bars have focused on the 2015 and newer Road Glides, I have a 2013 RG Ultra and I want to do a bar change. Some questions:

1. I have ordered 4" extended brake line and clutch cable, how tall can I go on your bars without having to extend the control wires? I'm considering going to 12" bars...

2. I'm also replacing my riser and bushings, can I use a bar for a 2015+ with a 1-1/4" riser, I.e., will my controls work (fit properly on the hand grip area)?

Thanks and welcome to the Shark Tank!!

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts