Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*96" Big Bore w/high compression pistons.
*T-man heads w/compression releases.
*Mikuni Carb
*Custom front and rear crash bars made to match Paul Yaffe handle bars
*Bad Dad saddle bags
*Lowered 1 3/4 inches, Led fuel gauge, and accent lighting in green
*18" front wheel, 52 spoke 5/8 diameter. front and back tires like new.
*Klockwerks headers, Rhinehart slip-ons
*All LED lighting, stainless cables
*Klockwerks Windshield, luggage rack, 2 backrests-all quick detach.

Someone who knows bikes can look at this and see how much time and money was put into it. Bike was done right! Runs strong and sounds great!
Only contact if serious about possibly purchasing. I do not have to sell this bike. This bike has been replaced, and I want someone to enjoy this bike as much as I did. I do not need help selling this bike. No scammers. No trades.
CASH ONLY!!! Clear title. Pick up only.
Located in Southern Illinois

If interested please contact me at 6one8-twofourzero-six10three. Please text or leave a message if no answer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Great looking Bike, clean and chromed....BARS are awesome and that alone will sealed the deal!!! GLWS.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
That's a beauty! Good luck...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Great looking Bike, clean and chromed....BARS are awesome and that alone will sealed the deal!!! GLWS.
I have to totally disagree with this statement. Ape hangers especially above 16 inches are not comfortable for the majority of riders and it is a fact that raising your arms above your heart for any period of time causes fatigue in your arms and hands. Plus the fact that ape hangers above the shoulders are illegal in 30 states. I think the bike will sell as it is very obvious there is a lot tastefully done work but to make a comment about the bars alone will sell the bike is ridiculous.
Good luck with the sale. I personally have had no luck advertising any of my bikes for sale on this or any other harley forum. Have ALWAYS had success on cycle trader and ebay

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going to drop the price to 9500 obo because I don’t want the bike to just sit. I’m not going to ride it much with having my new one. Very nice bike here.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Going to drop the price to 9500 obo because I don’t want the bike to just sit. I’m not going to ride it much with having my new one. Very nice bike here.
Somebody here will procure your awesome bike, clearly the Paul Yaffee BARS stand out and all the tastefully work you done really set it apart from Stock BARS or the OEM look-meh....Should sell just in time for riding season...GLWS....

·
Banned
72 Posts
That's a nice looking scooter love the bars.I will agree that they alone wouldn't probably seal the deal for most buyers,cuz they probably never rode a bike w/apes.I've got 16s on both of my bikes.Been on my 99 for 12 plus years i can ride eaither one of em all day long w/no issues,so I'm not buying the hands above the heart thing.As far as being illegal i doubt 16s would be considered illegal if yer arms are level w/shoulders.I won't own a bike w/o them.
Mike

·
Registered
756 Posts
That's a nice looking scooter love the bars.I will agree that they alone wouldn't probably seal the deal for most buyers,cuz they probably never rode a bike w/apes.I've got 16s on both of my bikes.Been on my 99 for 12 plus years i can ride eaither one of em all day long w/no issues,so I'm not buying the hands above the heart thing.As far as being illegal i doubt 16s would be considered illegal if yer arms are level w/shoulders.I won't own a bike w/o them.
Mike
Didnt say 16 bars were illegal - said bars with hands above shoulders were illegal in 30 states. Also depends on seat height and if your seated into the frame which lowers your body making hands higher sometimes making hands above shoulders. Years ago rode with ape hangers (16) but cant go more than 12 inch now as I have had 5 shoulder surgeries. Still dont think bars are the big selling point but they do look good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts