Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike is SOLD! Thank you all for looking!

For Sale in Central Illinois 2001 Harley Davidson Road King Classic 27,2XX miles. This bike originally had a 88 ci motor, but has been upgraded to the 95 ci, with new cams, Power Commander 3 with custom tune, Rinehart True dual 3.5" exhaust, S&S Tear Drop air cleaner. This bike has been dynoed at over 80 hp and over 90 ft lbs of torque, got the sheets to prove it! This bike is a real screamer! Great to ride, tooling around town, or flying down the highway. It has TONS of extras, I'll try to list as many as I can. I have a Harley Tall Boy seat for it, but I have the original seat will go with it. New rear tire, with only about 300 miles on it, new front tire late last year, new front brakes, new battery late last year. Ok lets see, it has 16" Buffalo Bars 1.5" ape hangers, braided stainless cables and lines, internally wired. Front fender has been lowered, different grips, different boards front and rear, blue dot Adjure headlight and spot lights, smoked turn signals, billed visor bezels on front lights, smooth bezels in the rear, and saddle bag guards. This bike also comes with detachable windshield, luggage rack, and passenger backrest. The motorcycle also has custom pinstriping, but can be removed easily with acetone. This Road King also has the Boom Audio speaker set from Harley. The speakers are mounted on the crash bar and the controls are on top of the horn for a custom look. I know I'm forgetting other things, but you get the idea. The bike has always been kept in a heated garage, it is very straight and everything is in great shape. It really is a stunning bike. Asking $10,200 OR BEST OFFER! MUST GO, I NEED MONEY FOR MY ROAD GLIDE PROJECT! If you'd like to take a look at this beauty, you won't be disappointed, pm, call or text Jeramie at 815-878-5064. Serious inquiries only please! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to the top.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump to the top for a price drop!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts