Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2019 RGS, Fullsac exhaust, S&S stealth AC, TTS tuner.
Now you are just showing off 馃ぃ Wow man that is a great looking bike. Well done on the rebuild. Love those wheels 馃 and those bars, and that paint, and that pipe don't forget the seat lol Speedo is pretty sweet as well, and then the jiffy stand, what is that an eagle talon 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now you are just showing off 馃ぃ Wow man that is a great looking bike. Well done on the rebuild. Love those wheels 馃 and those bars, and that paint, and that pipe don't forget the seat lol Speedo is pretty sweet as well, and then the jiffy stand, what is that an eagle talon 馃榿
LoL. Thanks. I'm just seeing this forum section and decided to post in it. The jiffystand is a Eagle talon jiffystand.馃槉

Registered
You got style bud. I love it. I want to spend some time on my King Classic doing something similar. What wheels do you have on it. Tubeless?

Super Moderator
Well I guess it鈥檚 okay 鈥, lol. Conrad you鈥檝e been busy my man. Another slam dunk, bad ass ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.