Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this 100th anniversary RG a few weeks ago to ride while I finish up my 77shovel build, and well I got bit by the shark.
So far I picked up a 21” spoke, 12” bars, 5” extended bags, 9” Clearview wind shield and some chrome goodies. Once I get some free time I’ll be starting on getting all of this put on.
9412CB78-72BC-481B-8494-61B5653C23CD.jpeg

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Great find... best of luck! Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I picked up this 100th anniversary RG a few weeks ago to ride while I finish up my 77shovel build, and well I got bit by the shark.
So far I picked up a 21” spoke, 12” bars, 5” extended bags, 9” Clearview wind shield and some chrome goodies. Once I get some free time I’ll be starting on getting all of this put on.
View attachment 372555
Congrats and welcome.....big fan of 21's and chromed front forks, please tell me front forks are address???
Good looking Shark.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Congrats and welcome from central Indiana on a sweet looking scoot. More pics from different angles; please? Really is a nice looking ride!

·
Registered
260 Posts
A 100th Anniversary bike is on my short list to own. Wouldn't have to be a Road Glide.

Congrats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here’s a few more pics from different angles plus one of my shovel for good measure.
Congrats and welcome from central Indiana on a sweet looking scoot. More pics from different angles; please? Really is a nice looking ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Congrats, nice looking ride, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome, lastviking!
I love that "classic" shark. I ride a 2001 SERG that I had imported from the Sunshine State.

From one Viking to another - to Valhalla! :)

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If you just bought that you can thank me for letting you have it.>:) A 2003 RG is on my list of "I wants". I was working on checking it out with cash in hand and more than likely pulling the trigger on that very scooter when I got side tracked by the HD 115th anniversary festivities and such and went into party mode. At the end of the day I personally prefer the silver/black combo, but I would have let that one take a siesta in my garage for the cool factor. I'm gonna have to guess that we live pretty damn close, so "how do neighbor!"

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Here’s a few more pics from different angles plus one of my shovel for good measure.
VERY NICE and thanks for the “good measure” pic 🤩😎. Looking forward to pics of the completed project! Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I picked it up right before the 115th. I’m actually up in the Milwaukee area. Thanks for letting me have it appreciate that:wink:
Welcome to the forum! If you just bought that you can thank me for letting you have it.>:) A 2003 RG is on my list of "I wants". I was working on checking it out with cash in hand and more than likely pulling the trigger on that very scooter when I got side tracked by the HD 115th anniversary festivities and such and went into party mode. At the end of the day I personally prefer the silver/black combo, but I would have let that one take a siesta in my garage for the cool factor. I'm gonna have to guess that we live pretty damn close, so "how do neighbor!"

·
Registered
975 Posts
Code:
Chrome lowers and Arlen ness cowbells are on the short list
Looking forward to seeing complete chromed front end and 21's ....did I mention I'm a BIG fan of that....The Non-Stock look...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts