The good
2003 FLTRI GOLD KEY. Engine started out as an 88 now is a 124 in the stock case. Bottom end has the Timken bearing and black left bearing, crank is stock Harley 4.375 with rebuild at dark house welded and balanced. Cam chest has from what I’m told SS hydro solid lifters adjustable pushrods, ss 635 cam, se cam plate and oil pump. Primary has the screaming eagle under drive kit se clutch and lock up. Trans is the 6 speed screaming eagle, and has chain drive with new chain. New 62mm se throttle body. Revolution 124 cyl and pistons 10.5 compression, harley mva ported mva heads and Manuel compression release. The exhaust is rush 2 into 1. I have 2 sets of lowers one with speakers, tour pack, and a ton of extra parts paint and performance parts most never used.

The bad
mc Sat for 5 years before I bought it. Chrome is in need of help. It sat and now leaks a little oil out of the base gaskets and push rod tubes. I have new base and head gaskets from revolution. The stero works but the screen doesn’t come on.

I ride it every Saturday to work. My family is getting bigger and don’t have time or space for my project. There is more pics in the build section of this form. Looking to sell fast cash olny title in hand and bring a trailer for everything. No test rides bike is to much fun. Price firm