Road Glide banner

2004 Headlight upgrade

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  turbochrisb 
#1 ·
Morning guys. Winter projects are coming and I'd like to upgrade my headlights on the old 04. Most searching brings up newer Glides options. What kind of options are we looking at on the older glides?

#3 ·
I put a set of Eagle lights projection unit in my 2011 FLTRX and love em, got them on sale for about 225.00 shipped and lifetime warranty, can't beat that IMO. the fit 1998-2013 check em out. I posted up some pics on them in the lighting section.

#4 ·
I bought the Sunpie LED headlight a few seasons ago and it has been a great upgrade. I prefer that the low beam are the upper lights on this one. [ame]https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01CQ9D0DQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

#7 ·
If your 04 uses H4 bulbs buy yourself a nice set of LED's. I'm currently using a set of OPT7 LED's I got for about $90. online. I love them and I never have to use the high beams anymore. Oh and while you're in the fairing messing with the headlights I'd recommend converting to the 2010 and newer style so you can remove or replace your lights without having to pull the fairing off. Best thing I did to my 09

#9 ·
Reactions: duglauraflht
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.