Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Harley Davidson Road Glide (FLTRI). 15,600 miles (but still riding!) Adult owned and stored indoors, so it's in very good condition. Never down. Extras include: Legends air ride system (incl on-board compressor) Kerker exhaust, engine tuner, quick-detach tour pak, seat changed to an Electra Glide seat (2018), Long Ride Shields 13" re-curve windscreen (2018), new handlebars in 2018 to reduce forward reach and give a more upright riding position, removable driver's backrest (makes a HUGE difference!), Hyper Lites for added braking visibility, 12V plug inside tour pak, chrome rack added to tour pak (not shown in pics), Kyran cup holder, center maintenance stand, color-coordinated hard lowers, cruise control, and wired for a heated vest. All fluids/filters changed regularly, and Harley branded tires and brakes still have plenty of miles left. Clean Ohio title in hand; located in Dayton area. 937-six two six-909zero

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
First post needs a hearty welcome...Hearty Welcome....Very clean 04' Sled....glws.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yep, very clean. Makes me feel like I need to go home and wipe on mine!
Is that Tour pac detachable?

Sent from my coal fired bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the Tour Pak is detatchable. I've never taken it off though; I always find it too handy to have along!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
She's a beauty! Good luck with the sale!

Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Love my 04. Have 80,000 miles on it and keeping it for another 80K. Too nice to get rid of.
Whoever buys it will have a great bike to ride for years.

GLWS

04 Road Glide

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I came off of a Goldwing and my wife - whom I love more than riding - isn't as comfortable on the RG. So that I can have both, it's time to switch to something else.

Happy wife, keep riding!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts