Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I"m looking for a tour pack for a 2004 Glide. I can't afford the HD prices and am looking of a good quality any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hey I"m looking for a tour pack for a 2004 Glide. I can't afford the HD prices and am looking of a good quality any suggestions?
I have a buddy in Ohio that has one for $700. You'd have to buy the mounting bracket ( can get for $100.00 on e-bay).
If interested, send me you e-mail and I'll forward it to him/ He can send you pics & you all can discuss on the side.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I too have a friend with a tour pack for sale, which includes a luggage rack and quick detach brackets on the tour pack, but not the corresponding brackets for the bike. If you're interested, respond to the pm I'm about to send you. In your response, give me your email address & I'll forward pictures.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I have a buddy in Ohio that has one for $700. You'd have to buy the mounting bracket ( can get for $100.00 on e-bay).
If interested, send me you e-mail and I'll forward it to him/ He can send you pics & you all can discuss on the side.
No offense to your friend, but $49 more will buy the guy a new one.

To the OP. Check ebay and craigslist. I recently let one go for $450.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts