Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
This makes me wish I hadnt just bought mine....prayers going to you for your situation and for the sale of a great looking bike!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This makes me wish I hadnt just bought mine....prayers going to you for your situation and for the sale of a great looking bike!

Thanks for the well wishes, very much appreciated.

Good luck with your new ride!

Rogue

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available. Serious inquiries shoot me your best offer.

Thanks.

Rogue

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduction

$12K will buy this bike. All accessories included!

Thanks.

Rogue

·
Registered
226 Posts
Question

Glad you got the bike sold, and best wishes for you.

I have one question....my 05 is an 88 ci, not a 95 and came with a 5-speed. The six speed did not come on RG until 2006.....could your bike have been an 06, or were the six speed and 95-inch motor additions you or someone else may have done?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

I have one question....my 05 is an 88 ci, not a 95 and came with a 5-speed. The six speed did not come on RG until 2006.....could your bike have been an 06, or were the six speed and 95-inch motor additions you or someone else may have done?
Bike would have had to be modified/upgraded for the 95 & 6 speed.... I ride an 06.... 5 speed & 88 cu was still the norm on the 06 bikes.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts

Bike would have had to be modified/upgraded for the 95 & 6 speed.... I ride an 06.... 5 speed & 88 cu was still the norm on the 06 bikes.
95" big bore kit and SE 6 speed tranny was an upgrade for '06 and earlier models.
2007 was when they came out with the 96" and 6 speed standard.
Sorry you had to sell your ride Rogue13, but glad you got it sold. hope life picks back up for you again soon and you can buy your new Glide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts