Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in RI...
...Trades possible, Too much into this bike for someone not to enjoy, ready to ride...

local build, Total Performance 107" CID updated Evo style engine. $35+ into this build.

The frame has overall dimensions of 8" downtube stretch and 2" in the backbone. The total rake on the bike is 45 degrees, 42 in the neck and 3 in the triple trees. The front end is 14" over "stock". The frame was hand built and bike was assembled in NH. The transmission is a Rev Tec 5 speed, with an open 3" in BDL primary. The rear shocks are adjustable Progressive. No cost was spared in this build, this bike handles well and the TP engine is the choice custom builder drivetrain.

The bike has under 2000 miles on it, Total Performance updated the 107" Evo style engine in October of 2007. I have the paperwork to verify the engine work and the title in hand. The Metzler tires (240 rear) are in great shape and brakes are like new.

Bike is ready to ride. All paperwork in hand, bike has RI title.

More pics available.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...how about $11000?

I appreciate it...it is a nice bike, built it and learned all the lessons that go with that!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't, but I can make it a point to try to get some done tomorrow...
I am 5'10", 32" inseam, longer torso.
I sit flatfooted, I raise my arms parallel to ground, and my fingers reach the bars...slight forward lean and I am on the grips.

401-651-1552

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Were you riding this bike in Warwick today? I could swear that's the bike I saw earlier.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On post rd? With a lady on the back?
Nope, saw that too, I think it was a big dog, judging by the rake, rear fender and exhaust.
Mine is in the garage in the batt tender, and I was at work.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks powergod, or should I say chief? What did you do in the Army?

Nice bike, just time to find it a new home.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
On post rd? With a lady on the back?
Nope, saw that too, I think it was a big dog, judging by the rake, rear fender and exhaust.
Mine is in the garage in the batt tender, and I was at work.
(bump) Near Post. At the intersection of Main Ave and Greenwich Ave. Nice day for a ride but the wind was pretty bad. Great lookin' scoot BTW...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts