Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike in the spring. I have been doing research to figure out what I have. I know it's got a screaming eagle cam se-257 cam which I know are not the best choice. I did look through a bore scope and saw what look like the Pistons in the picture. I also attached the Dyno sheet and the cam specs. Seems to me it may have a 95" kit installed. I have rhienhart true duals. Cranking pressure is 165 in each cylinder. It seems it should've making a little more power than it is.i also got the orange screaming eagle race tuner with it.i was wondering what I can do to help it out some more. It does run pretty good. But more is better for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
I bought this bike in the spring. I have been doing research to figure out what I have. I know it's got a screaming eagle cam se-257 cam which I know are not the best choice. I did look through a bore scope and saw what look like the Pistons in the picture. I also attached the Dyno sheet and the cam specs. Seems to me it may have a 95" kit installed. I have rhienhart true duals. Cranking pressure is 165 in each cylinder. It seems it should've making a little more power than it is.i also got the orange screaming eagle race tuner with it.i was wondering what I can do to help it out some more. It does run pretty good. But more is better for me.
Good Number Brother.

Swomack

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks I was thinking of some kind of head work. Maybe a thinner gasket for compression bump
Here is a reference for your information. My 107 with no head work , throttle body, bad cams and exhaust. After Cam, Head Work , Throttle Body and 2>1. 16 hp and 10 ft lbs you have to decide how fast you want to spend
78980258-F2F7-4AD5-9911-FC9CD708A736.jpeg

·
Registered
773 Posts
Your numbers are pretty much right where they should be with the parts listed. You could go with the Tire Shredder kit and those numbers would increase. You would see some more increases with heads and a larger throttlebody.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts