Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Been looking and reading about many things for my Glide here. Love it and learned alot! Took much advise and now i need help or guidance. Whichever is available. I bought a DynoJet PV1 and noticed that the tunes on DynoJet's Power Vision web site is limited. I am looking for any custom maps someone may have in their possesion for a 2006 Road Glide with Wild Pig Slip-ons and an Arlen Ness Big-Sucker Stage 1 kit. Or the equivalent. Not sure what the equivalent would even be. Thanks for any help.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas.

From the Dynojet website, you would be safe trying either one or both of these as there is probably not a large difference between them and the mods you have. I would try both and see if your bike likes one or the other. From there you can run the Auto Tune Basic feature and improve the tune even more if you like.

06T088002303 Year: 2006 Family: TOURING SE/Aircleaner, V&H Oval Slip-ons

06T088002306 Year: 2006 Family: TOURING SE/Aircleaner, SE/Touring Slip-ons

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks

Thanks Triplej,
That's the kind of guidance I was looking for. I have the confidence to start this project now. Getting warmer up here in The Great White North and I want to have her ready for the first ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed a quick note to Jamie at Fuel Moto and asked for suggestions.
And , surprise, he sends me a PV 1 map for my bike!. Even though I stated that I purchased the PV1 up here from a local Canadian retailer.
I know that I will make sure I check Fuel Moto's site before I buy anything anywhere else. I suggest others to think the same way.
Fuel Moto's service and commitment are approaching legendary status.
Thank you Jamie and Fuel Moto.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts