Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
What was your set up before? Stock 88? Did you baseline it before? And how does it feel? Night and Day??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What was your set up before? Stock 88? Did you baseline it before? And how does it feel? Night and Day??
Long story
Was a stock 88ci w/stage 1 SERT. Isent the SERT to TTS. Tried to tune it myself. It ran ok. But I wanted more. This spring I went with a 95inch big bore &510g cams , went to local dealer to get a Dyno Tune. Bike ran better but only got 30 MPG. . Went to forums to get a known TTS Tuner. Got hooked up with John (wurktruk) but he passed away. RIP. A lot of folks liked Roeder Racing . I took the Glide there. They know there stuff . Nice folks.. Bike runs great now Better than ever. I just wanted it right if I ever sell it or not. The TTS Tuner I had was not updated to the new blue interface. I think I fried the ECM. so we got a new blank ECM and went with the Power Vision Tuner. This bike has never ran better 36000 miles, run smooth, no ping, no decell pop, starts easy, looks like mileage is good , rode 100 miles today since the tune , felt really good .
Scott

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I love my power vision tuner, bike runs better than ever,and yes I got my gas mil back as well , my old cobra wasn't cutting it,especially after the feuling 525 cams.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long story
Was a stock 88ci w/stage 1 SERT. Isent the SERT to TTS. Tried to tune it myself. It ran ok. But I wanted more. This spring I went with a 95inch big bore &510g cams , went to local dealer to get a Dyno Tune. Bike ran better but only got 30 MPG. . Went to forums to get a known TTS Tuner. Got hooked up with John (wurktruk) but he passed away. RIP. A lot of folks liked Roeder Racing . I took the Glide there. They know there stuff . Nice folks.. Bike runs great now Better than ever. I just wanted it right if I ever sell it or not. The TTS Tuner I had was not updated to the new blue interface. I think I fried the ECM. so we got a new blank ECM and went with the Power Vision Tuner. This bike has never ran better 36000 miles, run smooth, no ping, no decell pop, starts easy, looks like mileage is good , rode 100 miles today since the tune , felt really good .
Scott
Went for a 250 mile cruz thru the hills in ohio, Ran her hard, lugged the motor hard, No ping, No decel pop, Runs Great.Fuel mileage is good, Roder's got it on the button. Happy Boy !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts