Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2006 Harley Davidson Road Glide, FLTRI. 88 C/I, 5-Spd. Stage 1 Kit - Screaming Eagle Air Filter, Vance & Hines Exhaust, Re-mapped by Dealer, Blue/Silver Accent Trim. 13,800 miles,Well maintained, Senior owned, always garaged, HOG accessories package, Driver Back rest, LED accent lighting, some extras. Possible delivery to ??? Asking $11500 / Open to Serious Offers, or partial trade for '08-'12 XR1200. CALL 7I6-982-689O, 9am-8pm, EST. Leave a message, I will get back to you. Thanks for looking

IMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0939.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG [/ATTACH]

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,039 Posts
Good looking bike with low mileage but not sure where you came up with that number? KBB says that dealer "list" is $9,000.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Real clean and low mileage bike; I hope ten people make offers on it this weekend.

Hope it finds a good home.

As others have mentioned the price may be a little high.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealer "List Pricing"

Yes, I always hear about the KBB, and Dealer pricing. I've never paid much attention to that, as it's a way Dealers get the vehicles for dirt cheap, only to put them on their sale floor for Much Higher $$, and feel "Justified" to do so. The bike SOLD to the 1st person to come out and look at it, No questions asked. Care & maintenance of a Vehicle always Adds to the value. Thanks RoadGlide.org for the "Free Ad"...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts