Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With a lot of patience and the right tools you can do it yourself. That being said here is my Glide s&s 106 with andrews 57h cam power vision samson true duals. Im waiting til Monday to get a 2 into 1. Also did the barnett extra clutch plate and hayden primary chain tensioner.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It came out great. Went thru the 5 heat cycles no leaks. So now im on the 50 miles break in... more updates to come. Big thanks to valley racing for answering all my questions. I'll be going to see them this week for a dyno tune..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
It came out great. Went thru the 5 heat cycles no leaks. So now im on the 50 miles break in... more updates to come. Big thanks to valley racing for answering all my questions. I'll be going to see them this week for a dyno tune..
Any update??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any update??

Update : Had to readjust the pushrods had alot of valve train noise. Did my 500 mile break in and after using the power vision to auto tune. I can say this thing pulls like a Freight train!! It has plenty of torque but still on the fence about getting target tune to see what she can really do. It has no issue with hills it pulls the the power band with ease. Now I want to see how my fuel economy is. Have only been getting around 100 miles a tank being heavy handed in the Throttle. Can't be happier with the results.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Update : Had to readjust the pushrods had alot of valve train noise.
Nice! I bet it pulls hard....I had a lot of valve train noise as well....I installed "rockouts" and it cut the noise by about 75%.

$15 and a couple hours...hard to beat. Some have reported no decrease in valve train noise but many have stated they got satisfactory results like I did.

Rockouts home

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update : Had to readjust the pushrods had alot of valve train noise.
Nice! I bet it pulls hard....I had a lot of valve train noise as well....I installed "rockouts" and it cut the noise by about 75%.

$15 and a couple hours...hard to beat. Some have reported no decrease in valve train noise but many have stated they got satisfactory results like I did.

Rockouts home

I installed the rock outs when I assembled the motor So I readjusted the pushrods, put new plugs and Mobil 20w50 to the full line and it runs quiet. Sounds like a sewing machine. Been all autotune ngk trying to minimize knock events. But I'm really happy with this build, you can feel when the cam kicks in and carries thru the gears.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts