Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to buy a house so I decided to sell the bike. no worries fellas I have something else up my sleeve ;):D Asking $18,000 It has been custom painted Ice Pearl White with Teal Airbrushing to match the Candy Teal powder coated frame, swingarm, forks, handle bars and other msc. parts. It also has custom candy teal and white gauges with blue led lights. The handle bars are 14" Meathooks w/internal wiring, Chromolite brake, throttle, idle,clutch cables, and fuel cross over. All chrome hand controls and 6 1/2 " alpine type R speakers to go with the alpine bluetooth deck. The wheels are a 23/18 combo with a single rotor front with 13" front rotor to go along with the 13" PM 6 piston front caliper.The lights have all been changed to clear markers. Aftermarket latches, White pearl carbon fiber seat, FBI Low Profile dash with chrome pop up gas cap,. The bike also has 1" lowered progressive monotubes in the forks and bitching bagger lowered rear shocks. HID headlights. Dragos bike works 2-1 DRAGULA pipe, custom floorboards,my number is 559-349-3031. Thanks fellas.

http://fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/4368892389.html

$16,000

·
Super Moderator
2,872 Posts
I agree - one of my favorites seen here on the forum. Priced at 18K, that should sell very quickly. Best of luck with the new home and hopefully you'll continue to hang around here with us.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
GLWS, SWAG Z GL on the home search as well. I know you r a rider so you will be back on two wheels before to long!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sucks you gotta get rid of the bike swag. Good luck with the sale and the purchase of the new home.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That is one badass looking motorcycle.
I agree - one of my favorites seen here on the forum. Priced at 18K, that should sell very quickly. Best of luck with the new home and hopefully you'll continue to hang around here with us.
GLWS, SWAG Z GL on the home search as well. I know you r a rider so you will be back on two wheels before to long!
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. Yea this is a decision by me. Its not forced or a necessity. So I may keep it if no one comes with the money im asking. I just figured I know my wife and even after we get in shes gonna ‘have to” have new furniture, dishes and a bunch of other un needed stuff. lol im def gonna stick around and I do have something else of my sleeve. Prob a RK . I think its priced to sale but you know people always try and haggle but I aint the one. lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
Are you a Miami Dolphins fan?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
price drop

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im actually a little surprised I still have this thing. am I asking too much?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts