Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Harley Davidson 105th Anniversary Road Glide, #327 of 1500 built, extras include: 105th Anniversary Removable Tour Pack, SE Stage one breather kit and download, Thunder-header Exhaust, Windvest tinted windshield, Rider adjustable backrest, Security, Upgraded Wheel & Tire package(18" front, 16" rear)last year. 16,300 miles but am still riding, This bike looks & rides Great! I just got back home from Daytona Bike Week/Key West trip this past March. This beauty has never been dropped, wrecked or laid down. Paint & Chrome look Great!!
Cash or Cashiers Check at time of transaction. Cashiers check must clear bank acct before motorcycle will be released.
Will be happy to deliver motorcycle to local shipping company of buyers choice after payment clears. Purchaser is responsible arranging the shipping details & all costs to get the motorcycle to their destination.
More pics available upon request.
Asking $14,500.00 or Best offer!
Call Nine85-Two64-Eight058 if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Beautiful bike!
I have an 08 Wide Glide. Only color scheme they came in was the copper/black. Didn't like it at first but it has really grown on me.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Love the anniversary colors....good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
941 Posts
2008 Harley Davidson 105th Anniversary Road Glide, #327 of 1500 built, extras include: 105th Anniversary ...
Asking $14,500.00 or Best offer!
Call Nine85-Two64-Eight058 if interested.
Good price, and buyer gets all the upgrade parts too for free. Beautiful bike. I still love the black and copper pearl colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts