Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I would like to get pictures of the sides,bottom, front and back and of the inside. I bought a tour pak off of hdforums a couple weeks ago and got hosed.i got my money back thanks to Paypal but it took over two weeks to get it. I'm not trying to say that your going to do that but I'm watch out for myself now.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to get pictures of the sides,bottom, front and back and of the inside. I bought a tour pak off of hdforums a couple weeks ago and got hosed.i got my money back thanks to Paypal but it took over two weeks to get it. I'm not trying to say that your going to do that but I'm watch out for myself now.
I understand. He's getting some more pics.

The measurement from the TP are from bottom to top in the rear it's 10 1/2 & 25 across

Just a side note, the more u hang around here the more you will see this is not like the HD forum. Or any other form that I've ever been on. 99% of the people on here are very very good people.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Just a side note, the more u hang around here the more you will see this is not like the HD forum. Or any other form that I've ever been on. 99% of the people on here are very very good people.[/QUOTE]

Your are absolutely correct!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update on pics

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*************************sold

·
Registered
416 Posts
UPDATE... I bought the TourPak and I didn't research it enough.

This is a KING TourPak, not chopped. It is For Sale by me, and I received a good piece. Its in good shape and willing to sell for what I paid Shipped.

$540.00 shipped, if interested in a KING TP with pass backrest and mount for pre '09.

I was going to put a quick detach, therefore will fit any year with correct mounting hardware.

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Pm sent with number attached for texting photos.

Calgaryglide

1 - 19 of 19 Posts