Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Harley road glide. Passenger backrest,non vented lowers,windvest windshield,custom grips and bars. Custom Paint and powder coating. Custom kenwood stereo with Hawg wired conversion with a 200 watt amp. Stage 1 kit & power commander V fuel tuner ( from FuelMoto) with a custom map. Bike has new rear tire and new harley battery (less than 200 miles on both).
Bike is excellent shape and has never been wrecked.
26xxx miles. I have clear title in hand.
PM, Call or Text 6187716394 for any questions you might have
This is the 105th anv #116 of 1500, I just didn't like the copper/blk so i had it painted.
Price is $15000.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do i have it priced to high??? Dealers are still in the 16000-17000 range with a 1/3 of the stuff i have on this one.......

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
That's a sharp looking RG! I'm sure when the right person sees it you'll get your asking price.....good luck!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ Gary R. I'm in IL.
Thanks everybody, i felt like I was close on the price even a little low, compared to what dealers are asking for fairly stock.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Seems pretty reasonable to me. You can't really judge your price on dealer numbers. They are working with margins, and honestly the custom mods are a down check for most, it narrows the demographic for future sales.

Nice ride, well done IMO.

Rowdy

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Seems like a pretty good price, where are you listing it at?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here,the other harley forum,craigs list and Nex -tech

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saw your ad on craigslist several times. It's a great looking bike and I think the price is fair. I live in Mt. Vernon, IL by the way.
Thanks pacfan..... I'm south of you about 80 miles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts