Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently popped my HD cherry with a 2008 RG. Within about 10 miles of ownership and a run up to 80 I quickly realized that the stock radio and speakers leave a lot to be desired. Further more mamma likes her music and can't hear the stereo even at 60. I have read through several of the posts on here and appreciate every one of you with your sharing of knowledge. Unfortunately I am about as green as they come with audio equipment. I also have a very limited budget to the tune of $400. With that being said I would like to just change the head unit and speakers for now with the ability to add an amp, tour pack and lower fairing speakers down the road. I know this topic has more than likely been beat to a pulp but I am lost with all the short hand and tech terms used by others. Looking for the best deck and speakers I can get while maintaining the use of my hand controls. Thank you all for helping me please my wife, no pun intended.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Your budget limits your ability to have a better audio system but I would start with Aquatic AV head unit and then upgrade the speakers when you can. JMO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts