Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive got my eye on a new bike, so for your consideration I offer:
HDeVille

2008 Harley Davidson Roadglide FLTR in Mirage orange. 6sp, 6gallon tank, 96" Fuel injected motor, Brembo brakes, TBW, Cruise, Stereo with amps, Fairing lowers with 6.5" speakers and vents, Detachable tourpak with finned taillights, 6.5" speakers in custom built pods, Swirl velvet liner, clean rear fender with led illumination for frenched license plate, hidden receiver hitch, bagger brace stabilizer, Woods TW6-6 cams, Power Commander III, Supertrapp true duals w/closed end caps, custom tank dash with oil temp & MP3 holder, Custom bars internally wired, built for comfort with attitude. Riders backrest, passenger removable backrest, saddle bag liners, Madstad adjustable windshield, chrome windshield trim, HD detonator wheels powdercoated. Truely a unique bike with lots of extras done by myself.

Also available is a color matched 1998 Bushtec Turbo+2 trailer with powdercoated wheels, Cooler rack, 1 gal gas can holder, custom tailights & buckets, toungue jack, interior light. Simply the best two wheeled trailer on the market. Can be bought for $3000 with purchase of bike. I will NOT separate, unless bike sells first.

New bike on the way. I need to make room with selling this one. Title in hand for your cash in hand.

2O5 948 648I

Roadglide FLTR Ultra Touring Bagger Big Twin

MILES 42K
PRICE $16,500

[email protected]

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
I bet there is a new CVORG in the future....
Great looking bike , I saw it in Jackson when He came over
The detail that has been put into it is awsome..

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean we might not see HDeVille at Shark Week 2nd Rally!? :(;)
I dont know. Ive got my feelers out.

Ive started looking at frames. Seems there may be some options out there. Rolling Thunder frames can modify a frame for a wide rear tire, and FBI has a drop seat/wide tire frame. Just depends how the numbers fall.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Having seen it in person, let me assure you, its a very nice bike and I think its a great buy. Good luck with the sell and the new toy.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I dont know. Ive got my feelers out.

Ive started looking at frames. Seems there may be some options out there. Rolling Thunder frames can modify a frame for a wide rear tire, and FBI has a drop seat/wide tire frame. Just depends how the numbers fall.
Good luck with your quest Kevin! The RT frames look really nice. My fantasy bagger, would be one of their bagger frames, that takes a "B" motor(no more rubber mounts). Unfortunately, they don't make one! Add a right side drive tranny(for easier belt change/replacement). Then dress it in Road Glide body work. A large displacement/high torque motor, so the reduced redline of the counterbalanced engine isn't a big handicap. Upside down forks in trees with less trail, for a quicker steering chassis. Oh, the possibilities!

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts