Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 RoadGlide, 29k miles. Bike has numerous upgrades including 21" front wheel, Harley Daymaker LED headlights, hawg wired 400 watt amp with HW 6.5 inch speakers plus 6.5 inch speakers in the inner fairing. That's 4 speakers in the inner fairing. Painted Inner fairing, sinister handlebars, bag extensions, blacked out primary cover, Blacked out exhaust. 1.5 inch lowered front end, wrap around fender, Progressive 940 shocks in rear. Bike currently has FBI dropseat kit installed. If buyer would like original frame geometry, negotiations can be made to reinstall, including CVO solo seat and 2 up touring seat. Bike also includes Black tour-pak with black luggage rack. Included is 3 windshields, Klockwerks 6 inch windshield, Windvest 10 inch, and windvest 14 inch. I bought this bike with the intention of taking long distance rides. Truth is, with 2 kids in college, I am working so much that I am doing well to ride to breakfast on Saturday mornings and I have a softail for that. Email me questions if interested.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for not including the price. I'm asking 18,900 for the bike. This is a pic of the bike with the dropseat kit installed.

Attachments

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
sorry for not including the price. I'm asking 18,900 for the bike. This is a pic of the bike with the dropseat kit installed.
You can 'edit' your original post to include the price so people don't have to wander the entire thread. You can also delete your additional posts and include the pictures in your original post. JMO. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts