Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just bought a '13 RG Denim and now have my 2009 blacked out fatboy for sale. Approx 16000 miles. Denim Black paint. Also i have blacked out most of the bike last winter. Oil changed every 3000 miles with Synthetic. Also added fatboy lo tires, rims and handlebars to continue blacking out the bike. Also has vance and hines big radius exhaust heat wrapped under the shields and ceramic coated black, lowered the bike 1.5" in the rear. screaming eagle forced air intake, all black diamond controls, arlen ness 3" foot control extensions which are removable. memphis shades bullet fairing, quick disconnect sissy bar with luggage rack, removable saddlemen saddlebags, and recently added the harley Boom audio amp speaker system with volume controls for ipod. This bike looks, sounds and runs MINT! Pics do not do this bike justice. Title in hand! Not looking for trades or tire kickers. Here is my craigslist add for pics.
http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/3988285475.html
Financing and warranty available through Heritage Harley in Concord NH, setup fee is free.

Thanks guys for looking and I love my new RG! I just hope this can sell to help pay for it haha.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, yeah put alot of time and cash into it. If your interested or know anyone let me know. Title in hand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts