Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 RG that I bought new is for sale. It is black pearl. Motor and exhaust are bone stock. Extras that go with sale are - premium indoor cotton cover, three extra seats-2011 RG seat, sundowner seat and a 2011 ultra seat, two clearview small black shields, two clearview 16" light smoked shields, one HD 10" smoked shield, HD air pump for rear shocks, battery tender, HD service manual, J&M 7.25 speakers are installed, two point docking kit installed on back, passenger backrest and pad, driver backrest, HD l.e.d. tail light, HD smoked turn signal lenses, two extra headlamp bezels (if you want to eliminate the clear cover) and a yellow crafstman jack. Also a set of Rinehart 3 1/2 inch eagle beak slip ons that are in the box. Brand new tire that was installed 100 miles ago. Nothing but Mobil-1 synthetic from the beginning and always the best of care. Currently 11,000 miles. Bought new and babied from day one. Have the title. Love the bike but with two kids in college.....you know the rest.
When my daughter comes over I will try to take and posts pics.
Located in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Asking $14,999

pm me for my cell phone if you would like to discuss.
Thanks for looking!
Gary D.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rhinehart mufflers

Are you interested in selling the eagle beak mufflers? Are they New in the box? Might be interested in a seat as well.Could you please call me if interested in parting with these,Thanks. John 301.788.2345

1 - 2 of 2 Posts